This Savory Sauce makes a delicious protein spread, a sauce for vegetables or zucchini pasta (here’s where it’s like pesto), and a vibrant addition to a plate of meat or fish.
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh jalapeño pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh garlic clove peeled, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ground cardamom
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp pink salt
- In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with fresh cut vegetables or green leaves chips.*
Nutrition Facts: Servings – 16; Calories 100kcal , Total Fat 10 g; Saturated Fat 1g;
Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 110mg; Total CarbDietary Fiber 2g; Sugars 0g; Protein 0g.